Tuesday 30 November 2010

CAN'T BEAT NEPALI GIRL.1

Last year, after finishing my year 12 exam i came home from hostel. I was 19 yrs old, 5′10”, tae-kwon-do player. We are six in the family. Dad, mom, one elder sister, me and two younger sisters. My dad is a tax officer and had his posting in narayanghat. Dad has a servant boy(kancha) 11 yrs old, who helps him with cooking and washing and goes to school during day. My mom lives with my sisters in kathmandu. After coming home, i told mom, i want to go to visit dad. After 2 weeks with my mom and sisters i went to visit dad. Narayanghat is a beautiful tarai to live in. My dad was delighted to see me. That evening we had a father and son conversation. I told him i wanted to go to australia to study it. He didn’t say a word. My dad is a very reserved type of person. After dinner, dad asked me to go for a walking. I knew he was going to talk something serious. He always takes us out to open quite place before tell us something serious. I was very nervous. As we were walking he told me he has bought some land and has put some money aside for our studies and marriages. He said i could go to india and study it, “india is very good in it and computer; its near home”. I could see his logic and desire to keep me near but i had made up my mind. After a long thought my dad told me one of his office staff’s daughter lives in sydney and had come nepal for holidays. He said he would talk to her and ask her what should i do and how. We came back from walk and i went to bed. Next morning dad asked me to come to his office at noon. After lunch i went to his office. Dad took me to staff room, where my dad’s colleagues and a girl was sited. He introduced me to everyone and to the girl. She told me her name was sarmista singh. She looked really beautiful. She was wearing red t-shirt, long white frog, white skin and pink lips, silky long hair and well built robust body with broad shoulder, strong back and legs, as if she was built for fuck.32 – 25 – 30, (i think). She was 22 yrs old. I was looking at her round, firm about to burst boobs. I stayed in office for a while and after having tea, i asked sarmista if we could talk to her outside. She said sure. As i was leaving office, i saw her behind me. She walked like a model, moving her ash. Its a pleasant sight to she her walk. We walked out of office. I asked her about australia and sydney. She was so excited to talk about australian life, her college and work. I was listening to her like little child listens to fairytale. She had a very sweet voice and good sense of humor. I was captivated by her talk. She asked why i wanted to go to sydney. I told her i want to become a computer engineer and bring big projects to nepal from australia. After listening to me her attitude totally changed. She started talking more serious stuff like life, love, money and career. I was cool with those topics. It was our first day of acquaintance and i wasn’t into any rush.

It was already 3 pm so i invited her to our place. My dad has rented two rooms and a kitchen just 5 minutes from his office. We came to our place and i took her to kitchen. She sat on a chair talking and i made tea. She was in front of me. Every time she moved her legs i could see her white legs. They were beautiful. She did caught me staring at her legs while changing her sitting positing. While having tea, i was looking at her boobs. She picked up a newspaper and held by her chest while talking with me. After having tea, she went home. I felt very bad after she left. She could she lust in my eyes. She came from sydney she know everything. Dad came home around 5:30 and asked me to get ready for a party. He told me new restaurant was opening in market tonight and owner has invited tax office staff for a drink. It was very hot and i was dying for a cold beer. On our way to the market, dad asked me about sarmista and what did she told me. I told him everything except our talks on life, love, money, movies and tea. I told him she is very nice decent girl and i’m very happy to have her as my friend. He was quite again, think what i just said and just before arriving to the restaurant he told me she will be here with her dad too. I was excited and happy. We went in and we were greeted by his office staffs. I looked around for sarmista, she wasn’t around. I was bit disappointed as i was expecting her. I stayed with my dad and asked for a san miguel beer to drink. After half an hour, at 7 pm, i heard sarmista. I looked at her, she was wearing v-cut tight pink t-shirt and blue quarter jeans. She looked very beautiful. As she approached the table, she asked her dad, if we could sit on next table. Her dad looked at my dad and both old men said, “go… Go….enjoy yourself” as i was sitting on next table, i asked her “ they want us to enjoy ourselves, you got any plans?” She looked at me mysteriously, smiled a bit and said “may be!”
Knowing we didn’t had to pay bills we ordered chicken chilly, goat meat sekuwa (bbq) and allo ko achar (potato pickle). I got san miguel beer and she drank a glass of coke. Later upon my insist she drank one glass beer. We compared life in nepal and australia, work and education, love and marriage and then finally sex. Topic was getting interesting and hot as she was getting more and more comfortable with me. Dad called me, our time was up and we had to get back. It was already 10 pm.

While getting out of the restaurant, dad told me we were all were walking home. It was a beautiful night and all were drunk and excited. Everyone wanted to enjoy night as much as possible. Sarmista was happy to walk home and i was happy she was around. On our way back we picked up our conversation and lost our speed. Every one were walking ahead of us. I was walking with sarmista. Occasionally, i would touch each her hands and boobs using hand gesture to elaborate things or i would trip on to something and fall towards her body. I wasn’t drunk but i had excuse to touch her. Later she held me by wrest. I inclined to wards her. As we approached her home she looked at me and said, she really had fun with me and she will met me tomorrow around 11 am out side the office. I said ok, then she did some thing really unusually, she hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks. I was stunned. She giggled and said, don’t worry when you come to australia, you will know this is how aussie greet their friends. That night i couldn’t sleep. I was going through so much emotions and excitement. I felt for her. I liked her and i loved her. I felt like i was half dead hollow body living without a soul. I was going through the roller coaster of emotions. I wake up with a sound of alarm, 6 am. Timer to run. I ran towards airport. I ran for 20 minutes and started my stretching. Some kicks and punches and kata. I like shadow boxing and free style though i haven’t taken any classes for them. I practice what i see in movies. I’m not a professional player or nation player of any kind. I like to keep my self fit and strong. Physically fit, mentally alert and emotionally stable is my motto. As i was running towards home i saw sarmista, in a shop buying milk. She saw me, and started laughing. I was sweating and breathing heavily. I didn’t stop to say hello. I went home. After breakfast / lunch i went to meet her, outside office. She was standing there as beautiful as ever, wearing white d&g t-shirt and blue jeans. She looked so beautiful and elegant. I told her she was the most beautiful girl i had ever met. She didn’t believe me. She told me she had to go chitwan, tadi, and asked me if i could join her. I said sure. She said i could borrow her dad’s bike if i knew how to ride. I went and borrowed bike from her dad and told my dad about our plains and off we went.

I was riding a bike and she was behind, just holding me slightly. Nepal’s roads are crumbled from edge. Its never been a smooth ride, with lots of bumps, ups and down. We had long graveled road ahead and she slowly came closure. Squeezing me and holding me, pressing her boobs on my back. I was following bumpy path deliberately, she would jump and hit me with boobs and i would get the sensation from head to toe. She knew what was happening. She was from sydney, had seen hindi movies and read magazines. As we came to pitch road, she came closure to my ears and asked “had fun?” I stayed cool and said “yep”. She giggled and i laughed. It was a open licence, an acknowledgment of our intentions. We reached tadi. We went to her grand parents house. She didn’t had to introduce me as her dad had called old couple. Her grand parents lived in an old one storey house. Two rooms, living room and kitchen. Toilet was out side. They were very funny and nice people. They asked about sydney and told us about their local community. We had snacks and talked for few hours. As we were planning to leave it started to rain. It was already 5 pm. Her grandpa asked us to stay tonight. He said, “its raining and dangerous to ride bike at night. I’ll call your dad”. Sarmista was ready but i was very reluctant. I had already scanned their house. They didn’t had enough bed for us. I knew i would be the one to suffer at night. Old couple would take their bed and sarmista would get guest bed, i would be the one to sleep on the floor. I told sarmista about the situation in english as i didn’t want to upset the old couples and she replied , “don’t worry…i’ll make you warm and cozy,…adin”. At 6 pm we had load shedding. In nepal, due to lack of enough electricity we experience 30 – 40 hrs of load shedding every week. Due to load shedding we have hight rate of crime, theft and pregnancy. We had hour dinner at 7 pm in candle light, and at 8 pm we were in our bed. Old couple went into their room, sarmista was given guest room and i was sleeping in old smelling couch in lounge room. Not happy at all. It was too early to sleep, it was raining outside. There was no light to watch tv or read book. I was restless and cursing me for coming tadi with sarmista. Couch was so smelly, and i got itchy all over my body. I was sitting in bed, trying to meditate as there was nothing else to do. Sarmista came closure to me and asked if i could come outside with her. She has to pee. We went out, it had stopped raining. It was full moon night and everything looked fresh and clean. After she came from toilet i told her, “i can’t sleep there in that smelly couch. I can’t sleep right now, i’m full of energy. Its too early to sleep.” She said, “i know what you mean. I can’t sleep either. Lets sit here and talk.”

We sat next to each other and talked about passing ielts and apply for college. As we were talking our body started to touch each other. I spoke softly in her ears, “can i have fun, again?”. She looked at me and said, “you been scanning my body all day yesterday and had fun on bike today, now you need more?” I didn’t say a word. Just put my hands on her shoulder and kissed on her neck. She squeezed my hands and i knew it was yes. My dick was hard and i was rubbing against her hip. My hands moved inside her t-shirt, feeling her soft breast. There was no bra. I asked her, “don’t you wear bra?” She said, “aren’t you glad, i didn’t to night.” She slided her hand in my trouser and messaged my dick. I was sitting behind her, so i put my left hands on her boobs and right hand between her leg. I could feel her bush and wetness of her pussy. She was breathing heavily and i constantly asked her to keep it low. After 10 minutes, it started to rain again and we went in. I made my bed as if i was sleeping, just in case oldies wake up to go toilet. I followed to her room and closed the door. As i was lying next to her, she said, “i’ll make you warm and cozy, adin…”I looked at her and started kissing her. She opened my vest and trouser. She asked, “don’t you wear undies?”. I looked at her and said, “aren’t you glad, i didn’t to night”. She giggled. We had a full body contact, she was completely in my arms. I was kissing her passionately and massaging her back. I followed her spinal cord and shoulders. Slightly pinching her and biting on her neck. I kissed her soft skins, ears, wrist and arms. Slowly kissing her boobs and bitting her nipples. Just enough pain to give her pleasure. She was breathing heavily. I came down to her stomach and navel, biting, pinching and kissing slowly and smoothly. I took off her pants and undies. I started kissing her long leg and massaging her ankle and muscles. I took time and didn’t rush. I was hard on……it would take me seconds to get off, but i wanted to give her organism. I wiped her pussy with my handkerchief, and started kissing it. I was down under her and she was in great pleasure, she started to moan slowly and silently, uhu….uhhu…woo…..aha….. Ahha….ahhha…. Ahhhha….uhhhhu, aiya…aiya…..ajha….ajha…..bestarai……bestarai.
I was kissing and licking hard. I had found her g-spot and wasn’t going to let it go. Her moan was getting louder and strong. I was afraid grand parents would wake-up by the sound or they were awake, just wondering what to do. I was rubbing her legs and boobs, pinching her nipples and messaging her tommy. She went rigid and was holding me tightly, not making any sound but pushing hard. Finally, i felt the secretion in my mouth and she was relaxed. I spat on my handkerchief. She looked very relaxed and tired. She said she had never experienced such a sensation before. I again kissed her and then she slowly started rubbing by body. I was hard on and ready to explode. She was shocked seeing my dick. Its huge, 8 inch long 6 inch round. She gave me oral for few minutes. Gently sucking my cock and jerking up and down. It was my turn to moan. I felt my whole being was in the tip of my dick being suck by sarmista. I had millions of vibrations going through my nerve. It was a constant struggle to hold my breath and control.

She asked me if i had condom. I didn’t. I told her i would use withdraw method. She was afraid but i convinced her i was good at it. She said,“ok. It shouldn’t matter, today is 7th day of my period. I’m in safe period”. I was more than happy. Slowly and gently i went in. She was opening her mouth in pain. I started to hit her, and she couldn’t control herself. I was getting more and more energetic and fucked her hard. As my balls were hitting her ass it would make pat….pat….pat sound. On top of that her, moans….uhh….uhh…..aha…..aha….. Oi….oi….ahha…..aiya….aiya….wow…..wow…ajha….ajha…..bestarai……bestarai……launa….launa….aiya…aiya…..maryo….maryo…uhu….uhu…..uhhu….ahha…… Was keeping me busy. The bed was banging to the wall…. Dhak…. Dhak….dhak. I was coming to my climax and i asked her in or out? She said out… Please…..wow…. Io.. Out…i withdraw and shot on her stomach and boobs. She opened her mouth and took my dick and sucked it clean. I was totally drained and tired. I had never fucked anyone before and this was cool. I wiped my cum from her body and she cleaned her pussy with drinking water. I went out and slept on my bed. I didn’t felt any smell or itchy. When i wake up next morning, i heard news in radio nepal. Sarmista was sitting on a chair drinking tea, her grand ma was in the kitchen and her grand pa was sitting near window. I wake up and my whole body was aching. I looked at her and she looked shy and serious. Her grand pa was smiling at me mysteriously. I tried to get up but my dick was hard and poking out. I drank tea and quickly went out when no one was watching me. No one asked me any thing or told me any thing. Everyone was quite. I didn’t dare to ask or say anything. Grand pa gave sarmista rs 500 as a gift and we left for narayanghat at 10 am. On our way sarmista asked me to stop near a jungle. I asked her what’s the matter. She said her grand parents knew everything about last night. Grand ma said, “in her 60 yrs experience, she haven’t heard any one enjoying and making sounds as we did. Whole house was shaking. She was afraid her neighbors might think its them”. I stayed quite. She giggled and said,“don’t worry she won’t say anyone, she made me promise…besides, they were very impressed by your performance.” For next 2 weeks, we had lots of sex in my place. Then i went to kathmandu and she went to sydney. When i arrived sydney after 4 months she was there to pick me up in airport. She was living with her boyfriend and his beautiful young sister. She introduced me as her far cousin…..to be continued. itsmyfunworl@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. hey cool fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccck!
    please do one thing for me ok please send me that girl photo please!!
    at adamsummer07@gmail.com
    or adamsummer07@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fake total fake. jerk off looser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting Robot

    ReplyDelete